What is Semi-Assisted Living?
It is a special combination of housing and services to promote maximum independence for the more active senior. You live in your own apartment, with your own furnishings, in a secure, comfortable environment. We take care of all the work, so you can concentrate on enjoying life.
- Utilities included and garbage removal
- Maintenance of apartment
- Monitoring apartment while on vacation
- Indoor private mailbox
- Beauty/Barber Shop on-site
- Private dining room for special events
- Home care company available for additional needs
- Several sizes of apartments with full kitchen
- Carpet and window treatments
- Private patio
- Individually controlled heat
- 24-Hour Emergency Response System
Services included in the Rent:
- 24/7 Staffing for a Secure Environment
- Linen laundry, with coin-free laundry facilities for your personal use
- Continental breakfast
- Full course noon meal served in a lovely dining room
- Planned activities and social events
- Grocery and pharmacy delivery
- Scheduled computer and E-mail available for personal use
108 Second Street • Spring Arbor, MI 49283
Arbor Oaks offers the best of country living with small town warmth and hospitality, only minutes from shopping, restaurants, physicians and churches.
151 Constitution Avenue • Brooklyn, MI 49230
Set in the beautiful Irish Hills, Brooklyn Living Center overlooks a beautifully landscaped, natural setting. Spacious lawns and wildlife walking paths surround the grounds for your enjoyment.