Summit Park Assisted Living Center
2100 Park Road
Jackson, MI 49203
Summit Park Assisted Living Center is located in beautiful Summit Township, conveniently located near popular area parks, restaurants, golf, shopping and Ella Sharp Museum.
Assisted living is a special combination of housing, personalized supportive services and health care to respond to the individual needs of those seniors who require help in activities of daily living, but do not need the skilled medical care provided in a nursing home. 24 hour assistance is provided for activities of daily living like: dressing, eating, mobility, hygiene, grooming, etc.
Special services are available for residents with beginning stages of dementia, or Alzheimer disease. All residents live in private apartments with their personal belongings, receive three meals per day, social activities and housekeeping/laundry care. Apartments are on ground level with no hidden charges.
Services included in the rent at Summit Park Assisted Living Center:
- Efficiency, 1 & 2 bedroom apartments
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Physician on staff
- Medication management by a licensed nurse
- Air conditioning
- Smoke/fire alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Planned activities
- Grocery delivery service
- 3 meals a day in a beautiful dining room
- Housekeeping/Laundry – personal and linen
- Barrier free bathrooms and building
- All first floor apartments – no stairs
- Level II personalized programs available
- No entrance/endowment fee
- Licensed “Home for the Aged”
- Insurance reimbursable