Every level of retirement living from independent living to rehabilitation and skilled Alzheimer's care.
Additional Assistance Available
Semi-Independent Living is a special combination of housing and services to promote maximum independence for the more active senior. There may be occasions when additional services may be needed temporarily or longer. The Jackson Care Connection can accommodate you in the comfort of your own private apartment.
What is the Care Connection?
Our goal is to provide quality, supportive services for seniors in a safe and friendly environment. We know that independent and semi-independent people occasionally need a little assistance. Independence is the key to enjoying life with the ability to make choices and control your environment. Jackson Care Connection understands this and is available to assist you.
Our staff can provide you with medication reminders, personal laundry service, shower assistance, dressing assistance, personal grooming assistance, bed changing, dish washing and a third meal.
- Reminder to take medications
- Lock box for medication storage
- Documentation of when reminders are given
- Assemble all personal laundry weekly
- Wash, dry, fold and hang laundry
- Assist with shower up to two* times a week
- Assist with morning & evening dressing
Third Meal in Room:
- Boxed meal provided daily*
- Served warm on your plate
- Prepare in-room breakfast* and supper
- Change linens once per week
Packaged services are available, see Center for details.
*Service offerings differ per center.