Every level of retirement living from independent living to rehabilitation and skilled Alzheimer's care.
Arbor Manor Rehabilitation & Nursing Center
Arbor Manor provides skilled rehabilitation services and nursing care for your loved one in a home-like environment. Our professional staff takes great pride in providing a spotless facility, noted for excellent meals and a variety of activities for all of our residents. Successful rehabilitation outcomes and discharges occur weekly, satisfying both our residents and their families.
Being the #1 Skilled Nursing Care Center in Jackson County, according to a family satisfaction survey, our skilled nursing facility provides:
- Certified Medicare and Medicaid
- Skilled, basic and assisted living beds
- In-house physician, pharmacy, dental, X-ray services
- In-House Rehabilitation nurse and staff
- Registered nurses , licensed practical nurses
- Certified nursing assistant
- Emphasis on psychological/emotional needs
- In-room cable & telephone
- Air Conditioning
- Staff Chaplain
- Single story building
- Outpatient Therapy Services
- Ultrasound Therapy
- Electrical Stimulation
- VitalStim Therapy
- Certified Lymphedema Therapist
- LSVT: BIG
- SPEAK OUT! and LOUD Crowd
With grant funding from The Parkinson's Voice Project we are able to offer an effective program that combines, individual speech therapy (SPEAK OUT!) and ongoing group sessions (The LOUD Crowd).
For more information please call the Therapy Department at 517.750.1900 ext: 1158