What is Skilled Nursing?
Skilled Nursing is a level of care that requires the daily involvement of skilled nursing or rehabilitation staff. Arbor Manor provides these services in a home-like environment. Our
professional staff takes great pride in providing a spotless facility, noted for excellent meals and a variety of activities for all of our residents. Successful rehabilitation outcomes and discharges occur weekly, satisfying both our residents and their families.
- Aquatic therapy pool
- Certified Medicare and Medicaid
- Skilled, basic and rehabilitation beds
- Spacious private/semi-private rooms
- Air conditioning
- In-room cable TV and private phone
- In-room refrigerators
- Single story building
- Landscaped grounds with courtyards and gazebo
- Ample parking and easy access to major highways (M-60 & I-94)
- Medical Directors (dedicated rehab physician)
- Nurse Practitioner
- Licensed Nurses and certified nursing assistants
- Registered Dietician
- Delicious meals and alternate menus planned to meet individual preferences and dietary restrictions.
- Physical, speech, aquatic pool and occupational therapies
- Pet therapy
- Excellent staff-to-resident ratio
- X-ray, pharmacy and laboratory services
- Dental, vision and podiatry services
- Respite Care
- Hospice Care
- Laundry and Linen service
- Beauty/barber shop services
- Transportation services
- Social, recreational and cultural activities
- Community outings
- Staff Chaplain and religious services
Inpatient rehabilitation and skilled nursing services are a benefit covered by Medicare Part A Insurance. Medicare pays the first 20 days 100% if you medically qualify. With a secondary insurance, you could qualify for up to 100 days rehabilitation with little or no cost. We will work with your insurance provider.
151 Second Street • Spring Arbor, MI 49283
Arbor Manor provides skilled rehabilitation services and nursing care for your loved one in a home-like environment. Our professional staff takes great pride in providing a spotless facility, noted for excellent meals and a variety of activities for all of our residents. Successful rehabilitation outcomes and discharges occur weekly, satisfying both our residents and their families.
Our new expansion adds more private rooms and Jackson County’s only in-house aquatic therapy pool!