Every level of retirement living from independent living to rehabilitation and skilled Alzheimer's care.
State-Licensed Skilled Nursing
What is Skilled Nursing?
Skilled Nursing is a level of care that requires the daily involvement of skilled nursing or rehabilitation staff. Arbor Manor provides these services in a home-like environment. Our
professional staff takes great pride in providing a spotless facility, noted for excellent meals and a variety of activities for all of our residents. Successful rehabilitation outcomes and discharges occur weekly, satisfying both our residents and their families.
- Certified Medicare and Medicaid
- Skilled, basic and rehabilitation beds
- Spacious private/semi-private rooms
- Air conditioning
- In-room cable TV and private phone
- In-room refrigerators
- Single story building
- Landscaped grounds with courtyards and gazebo
- Ample parking and easy access to major highways (M-60 & I-94)
- Medical Directors (dedicated rehab physician)
- Nurse Practitioner
- Licensed Nurses and certified nursing assistants
- Registered Dietician
- Delicious meals and alternate menus planned to meet individual preferences and dietary restrictions.
- Physical, speech, and occupational therapies
- Daily Life Enriching Activities
- Pet therapy
- Excellent staff-to-resident ratio
- X-ray, pharmacy and laboratory services
- Dental, vision and podiatry services
- Respite Care
- Hospice Care
- Laundry and Linen service
- Beauty/barber shop services
- Transportation services
- Social, recreational and cultural activities
- Community outings
- Staff Chaplain and religious services
Inpatient rehabilitation and skilled nursing services are a benefit covered by Medicare Part A Insurance. Medicare pays the first 20 days 100% if you medically qualify. With a secondary insurance, you could qualify for up to 100 days rehabilitation with little or no cost. We will work with your insurance provider.
151 Second Street • Spring Arbor, MI 49283
Arbor Manor provides skilled rehabilitation services and nursing care for your loved one in a home-like environment. Our professional staff takes great pride in providing a spotless facility, noted for excellent meals and a variety of activities for all of our residents. Successful rehabilitation outcomes and discharges occur weekly, satisfying both our residents and their families.